new book
j***@tmdigital.es
2006-06-17 18:23:39 UTC
Check this out.

John

http://free.000angels.com/artofguitar/libro.htm

"The Art of the Guitar is a rich, photographic exhibition dealing with
the various aspects of the construction of a concert Spanish guitar.
The painstaking process of building a concert guitar, as well as the
skill, creativity, and dedication of the artisan, is beautifully
captured in the black and white photos of photographer Maria Isabel
Lopez Gonzalvez in the Granada workshop of John Ray." Guitar Salon
International
Tashi
2006-06-17 18:44:38 UTC
Post by j***@tmdigital.es
Check this out.
John
http://free.000angels.com/artofguitar/libro.htm
"The Art of the Guitar is a rich, photographic exhibition dealing with
the various aspects of the construction of a concert Spanish guitar.
The painstaking process of building a concert guitar, as well as the
skill, creativity, and dedication of the artisan, is beautifully
captured in the black and white photos of photographer Maria Isabel
Lopez Gonzalvez in the Granada workshop of John Ray." Guitar Salon
International
I would never buy a book from a guitarmaker who made a Rosette that
looks like that.
That being said I'm going to order one.
MT
James Calivar
2006-06-17 19:10:33 UTC
Post by Tashi
Post by j***@tmdigital.es
Check this out.
John
http://free.000angels.com/artofguitar/libro.htm
"The Art of the Guitar is a rich, photographic exhibition dealing with
the various aspects of the construction of a concert Spanish guitar.
The painstaking process of building a concert guitar, as well as the
skill, creativity, and dedication of the artisan, is beautifully
captured in the black and white photos of photographer Maria Isabel
Lopez Gonzalvez in the Granada workshop of John Ray." Guitar Salon
International
I would never buy a book from a guitarmaker who made a Rosette that
looks like that.
That being said I'm going to order one.
MT
Not only that, I would never buy a guitar from some guy named
Llopez-Gonzalex, I think we have enough illegal Mexicans in this country
alreeady.

James

Tashi
2006-06-17 19:08:16 UTC
Post by j***@tmdigital.es
Check this out.
John
http://free.000angels.com/artofguitar/libro.htm
"The Art of the Guitar is a rich, photographic exhibition dealing with
the various aspects of the construction of a concert Spanish guitar.
The painstaking process of building a concert guitar, as well as the
skill, creativity, and dedication of the artisan, is beautifully
captured in the black and white photos of photographer Maria Isabel
Lopez Gonzalvez in the Granada workshop of John Ray." Guitar Salon
International
BTW, do you think Guitar Solon International might discover me,
when I move to Cremona, How quaint..... An American Werewolf in
Cremona. Get ready order now or pay twice as much after my book.
MT